Definition of 以上
- (n-adv, n-t) not less than; ... and more; ... and upwards
Children of six and above should attend school.
- beyond ... (e.g. one's means); further (e.g. nothing further to say); more than ... (e.g. cannot pay more than that)
A further reduction would make us go into the red.
- above-mentioned; foregoing
As shown above, it is possible to obtain ample profit and customers with truly simple know-how that anyone can do!
- since ...; seeing that ...
- this is all; that is the end; the end
Is that all?