Words related to ぼ
- (n) Japanese andromeda (Pieris japonica); lily-of-the-valley
- (n) wet towel (supplied at table); hot, moistened hand towel
Do you have hot towels?
- (n) countryside people (in town); visitor from the country; out-of-towner; country bumpkin (visiting the big city); yokel
Calm down a little, Kissho, your bumpkin nature is standing out!
- (n) O-Bon; Bon Festival; Lantern Festival; Festival of the Dead
The Bon Festival is near at hand.
- (adv-to) gurgling; burbling; bubbling; sound of water mixing with air (e.g. water welling up, pouring water, drain pipe, gushing forth)
Sentences containing ぼ
"I haven't got the time to keep up with you." "That's rather depressing."
"If you're on that telephone for less than one minute, I'll eat my hat," Bob says.
"Do you want another cup of coffee?" "Sure, make mine on the small side but be generous with my brother's."