Definition of lover
- (n-suf, n) amateur; fancier; lover; worshipper; enthusiast; fan
It's a special holiday for people who like detective stories.
- (n) lover; mistress
Between ourselves, he keeps a mistress.
- (n) mistress; lover; prostitute
- (n) colour; color
Who does not love wine, women and song; remains a fool his whole life long.
- appearance; look
- love; lust; sensuality; love affair; lover
- kind; type; variety
- (n) lover; lady-killer; sexy guy
- (n, adj-no) conditions; strings attached; restriction; restrictions; controls
- (n) something that has a cord or string attached (e.g. clothes)
- criminal; someone bound by ropes
- having a lover (for a woman); lover
- (n) lover; sweetheart
I call my sweetheart darling.
- (n) lover; sweetheart; mistress
- (n) a married woman's paramour; lover
- (exp) good-natured person
- (n) lover
- (n) lover; boyfriend; girlfriend; soul mate
- (n) lover (of a married woman)
Words related to lover