Definition of 付ける
- (v1, vt) to attach; to join; to add; to append; to affix; to stick; to glue; to fasten; to sew on; to apply (ointment)
Put your coat on my account.
- to furnish (a house with)
- to wear; to put on
He who wears armor falls with a big crash!
- to keep a diary; to make an entry
- to appraise; to set (a price)
- to bring alongside
- to place (under guard or doctor)
- to follow; to shadow
The policeman followed him.
- to load; to give (courage to)
- to keep (an eye on)
- to establish (relations or understanding)
- to turn on (light)
No sooner had Tom turned on the TV than the fuse blew.