Words related to 飲
- (n) swallowing in one gulp; downing; mouthful; bite
- sipping; sip
- thinking nothing of one's opponent; making easy prey of someone
- (n) taste (of a liquid, esp. alcoholic beverages)
- someone who enjoys alcohol
- rim (of a glass)
- shape of one's mouth when drinking
- tap; faucet; spigot
Sentences containing 飲
When you start taking medicine it begins working on symptoms, like pain, right away, but that doesn't mean that the ulcer heals right away.
When you swallow a dangerous substance, what you need to do depends on what you swallowed.
A light lunch at MacD's, coffee at Starbucks, then a few drinks with shabu-shabu - that's the way it went.
In the cold season when you want to drink something hot I recommend this sort of thermos flask.
You've already drunk mummy's milk. Don't cry, please go sleepy-sleep.
It's very easy to drink potato shochu now that the potato-like smell has been reduced to a low level through use of the latest biotechnology.
In Japan it's generally thought that Germany's water supply isn't suitable for drinking, but this is a mistake.