Definition of 苦
Words related to 苦
- (exp) I appreciate your efforts
Hi Mr Ant, keeping up the good work today as well. Here's a sugar cube.
- (adj-i) cramped
I want to move out of this cramped room as soon as I can.
- (adj-i) painful; difficult; agonizing
His family is rather badly off.
- needy; tight (budget); straitened (circumstances) →Related words: 苦しい懐
- forced (smile, joke); lame (excuse); strained (interpretation) →Related words: 苦しい言い訳
- awkward (situation); painful (position)
- (suf, adj-i) (after masu stem) hard to do; unpleasant →Related words: 寝苦しい , 聞き苦しい , 見苦しい