Definition of 減
Words related to 減
- (n, adj-na) addition and subtraction
- allowance for
- degree; extent; measure
She tasted the cake to see if it was sweet enough.
- condition; state of health
It was not until I saw him laughing that I realized what a fool I had been.
- seasoning; flavor; flavour; moderation; adjustment
- influence (of the weather)
- (n) the four arithmetical operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
Sentences containing 減
Hey, it's about time you quit it with the panty jokes. You'll put off the readers, you creeper!
When you rely on the team too much, it may reduce your individual competitive instincts.
Even your faults do not lessen my respect for you, and in friendship this is what counts.