Definition of 入れる
- (v1, vt) to put in; to let in; to take in; to bring in; to insert; to set (a jewel, etc.); to ink in (e.g. a tattoo)
I put it in the drawer.
- to admit; to accept; to employ; to hire
Can foreign students be in the club?
- to accept; to comply; to grant; to adopt (a policy, etc.); to take (advice, etc.); to listen to; to pay attention to
- to include
- to pay (one's rent, etc.)
- to cast (a vote)
- to make (tea, coffee, etc.)
Do you want me to make coffee?
- to turn on (a switch, etc.)
It's very warm. Shall I turn on the air conditioner?
- to send (a fax); to call