Words related to 付
- (v1) to affect a stylish air; to try to look good; to show off
He's a big show-off when girls are around.
- (v1) to attach; to stick together; to paste; to glue
- to place together; to put side-by-side
- to make someone get married; to get someone hitched
- (exp) concerning; regarding
- per (e.g. 100 yen per person); for every
Sentences containing 付
"So, you'll go out with me if I don't have to repeat a year?" "I don't care for 'what if' stories."
"Your order?" "Orange juice." "With ice?" "Yes." "Thanks for your business."
"I haven't got the time to keep up with you." "That's rather depressing."
"A passionate kiss scene in a school corridor ... I've heard all about it!" "It wasn't passionate! That's an exaggeration..."