Definition of 乗る
- (v5r, vi) to get on (train, plane, bus, ship, etc.); to get in; to board; to take; to embark
I'm catching the 11:00 train.
- to get on (e.g. a footstool); to step on; to jump on; to sit on; to mount
You really put that much in the sandwich?
- to reach; to go over; to pass
- to follow; to stay (on track); to go with (the times, etc.)
A full description of him has been circulated in every newspaper.
- to take part; to participate; to join
- to get into the swing (and sing, dance, etc.)
- to be deceived; to be taken in
- to be carried; to be spread; to be scattered
- to stick; to attach; to take; to go on