Definition of 一回
Words related to 一回
- (n) first game; first round (of tennis, etc.)
It was a big upset when Hingis was eliminated in the first round.
- (n) dose; installment; instalment
What is the maximum dosage for an adult?
- (n) contest decided by a single round (bout); contest decided by a single roll of dice; one-shot game (contest); make-or-break game
- (exp) one or two sizes (bigger, etc.); one or two levels (better, more mature, etc.)
- (exp) once more; once again
I will have read Hamlet three times if I read it again.