Definition of えん
- (n) Yen; money
It cost me 3,000 yen to buy the record.
It no longer seems to be a perfect circle.
- (n) party; banquet; feast
A frenzied feasting tells of the beginning.
- (n) fate; destiny (esp. as a mysterious force that binds two people together)
- relationship (e.g. between two people); bond; link; connection
- family ties; affinity
- opportunity; chance (to meet someone and start a relationship)
- (Buddh) pratyaya (indirect conditions, as opposed to direct causes)
- narrow open-air veranda